-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bryce's Christmas List!


So I know that this Christmas the most fun part for Bryce will be unwrapping the presents, not actually what he gets. So I'm not planning on buying very much. Here is what we go so far!


Fisher Price Poppity Pop Musical Dino. This is the picture on the front of the box. That is the baby which Bryce talks and waves to. Yes Bryce has already seen it, but he wont know the difference. Got it for 17.99 at Target during their Black Friday Sale.


Cosco Beep Beep Walker. I've been wanting to get him a walker but they are all so expensive. I found this one for $25 onWalmart's website.



So that's pretty much it on the buying end. I plan to wrap up some baby gifts we got eons ago that he hasn't been ready for yet (sippy cups, plates, snack holders,etc) just to let him open them. Maybe a couple outfits that are already hanging in the closet that are too big.




  Now on to his stocking....










No comments:

Post a Comment